11.11.2008

31

Such a nice round number.  31.  Still feels like 30.  
My clock's not REALLY ticking.  We still have lots of time.  So stop inwardly fretting and just wait on the Lord.  Good pep talk! 
 
No, it's really not that bad, and I'm not really fretting.  I'm not worried about when the Lord will bless us with a family, I just want to be able to chase those little critters around and still be able to move properly.  It's just a thought that's popped into my head the last few days.  Not a worry.  Not a fret.  Not a concern.  Just a passing thought, wafting through my mind like the smell of strawberries on a summer breeze, only not as pleasant.  I'm really just babbling now and should write something meaningful.  

I had a wonderful day!  It started out strange and not what I'd expected, but turned out to be wonderful.  How can a day with Coldstone be anything but?  ;)  Just kidding.  It was not the ice cream or anything like that.  It was getting to spend it with Sean.  And our pups.  It was all the phone calls and emails from friends and family.  And still I continue to babble.  

Hmmmmm, to post or not to post, that is the question....

1 comment:

glitzen said...

Hi! (waving wildly) I have added you to my favorite blogs. Welcome to bloggyness. Now if you don't post often I will pout and call you names like A Bump on a Blog, etc. I made that up. LOL.
So fun to see your blog! Hope your back feels better soon. It was fun to bump into each other at the restaurant the other day.
Western People Funny! Never forget it. :)