7.29.2009

Oh for the lack of blogging!

ARG!  It has been almost one month since my last entry....my apologies!  I don't have any excuses other than being busy....
Sean and I started Firefly again - every once in a while we like to restart or re-watch a series that we love, and a couple times a year will watch Firefly.  If you've never seen it I highly recommend it - awesomely funny western-meets-space-travel written into existence by the ever-witty Joss Whedon.  It's not a long series, unfortunately - but not for lack of talented crew or skilled actors and great writing - it was pre-empted during it's first several shows for BASEBALL coverage.  arg. Nevertheless, it's a great show and worthy of checking out.  ;)  
I babble, mostly because I have no real news or anything of consequence to write about.  babblebabblebabble.  I had a job interview today.  I posted pictures for my project 365.

  http://www.flickr.com/photos/guardians_of_ithilien/sets/72157620840451666/  

Please go look if you have the inclination to....  I've been taking care of Sean while he's been sick.  I will go until I have something more interesting to write.  ;P  Take care, my dear friends!  ;D

3 comments:

glitzen said...

Well hello my bloggy friend! Glad to see you still exist and so does your blog. :) That sounds like an interesting series, might have to Netflix it. :)

Jess :) said...

Nonsense Geri -- you can borrow it! ;D

Linden said...

Firefly is awesome. Jus' saying. I love it... Daa's going to let me download all of it to my comp over Christmas. :D