3.27.2013

Benjamin Daniel

Stealing a few quiet moments at the end of a busy day, I'd like to introduce you to our newest addition, Ben.  He joined us here on December 27th (a whopping 3 months ago) and has been keeping us smiling, crying, laughing...on our toes for sure!  I'd always wondered how mommas did it with more than one, since Michael took ALL my attention.  I'm loving figuring it out!  I obviously haven't had time for blogging, or I'd have posted some sweet pics sooner.  ;)
Here's our little man, over the last 3 months (sadly, nothing sooner than 6 weeks - we lost all photos of Ben prior to that point)...
Little man in his outfit from Auntie Colleen


I'm thinkin'...I'm thinkin'...


Obsession...

...with...

...feet...

Sportin' his sweet hand-me-down LOTR onesie


Mama, gimme some space - my friends are lookin'

So sweet...brings my heart joy

2 comments:

Elliot and Ethan's Mama said...

He is so sweet and precious. He looks a lot like Michael. What happened to the pics prior to 6 weeks? I'm alwatys afraid that I will lose all my pictures too.Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Jess :) said...

We found his pics! I'm so happy! I'll have to post more! :)