10.09.2008

Countdown

Sean brought it to my attention today, ever so thoughtfully, that it is countdown day....  10.09.08  
The next countdown day?  My birthday next year - 11.10.09  

Today started with fierce winds, then flurries, then a full-out blizzard.  What a different world from last week's still green grass and leaves in the trees.  

"Blow, blow, thou winter wind
Thou art not so unkind 
As man's ingratitude;"

-Shakespeare, As You Like It

Winter is upon us friends, ready or not....  Enjoy it for what it is - the crispness of the air, the sparkle in the snow....enjoy it!



1 comment:

Linden said...

Then, happy birthday in thirty days! Too bad I won't be here... but anyways... I love count-downs too! I do them all the time. Love to Jess! And you quoted one of my favourite bits from my favourite play... ahhhhh... contentment!

Oh, and YAY for snow!