10.08.2008

Random Ramblings

I'm desperately trying to be better at this.  I want to blog.  I want to.  I've never been a big fan of "here are my feelings, my thoughts, my desires...."  I'll try to work on that.  Even if I just put random ramblings on here, diligence I feel, is key.  
So here I sit.  Yep.  Me sitting.  Watching the dogs play and wondering why my computer screen keeps darkening itself.  
I love my dogs.  
Oh!  Speaking of random (or writing) - I read one of the BEST poems the other day....

Haikus are easy.
But sometimes they don't make sense.
Refrigerator.  



1 comment:

Linden said...

I know what you mean. When I first started blogging, it was difficult... it's gotten easier as time goes by.

And I read that hiaku over at Jhaniel's blog... www.faeriecarousel.blogspot.com
Anyways, you should see the author's hiaku that she wrote... it's on there.

Love to Jess!