6.05.2009

You CAN'T be Serious....

So, our fourth anniversary is approaching, and I was online looking at the traditional anniversary gift list.  Apparently, the fourth anniversary is celebrated with fruit and flowers.  Okay.  My curiosity was peaked as I scrolled down the page for some ideas, and saw a list of adverstisements at the bottom....  You can give the love of your life a truly aMAzing arrangement of flowers to let him know that HE is the ONE for you and that you love EVERYTHING about him....  Here it is for your viewing pleasure:

Beer Mug of Blooms™
beer glass of mini carnations

Oh, dang it - I *JUST* remembered....  Sean's allergic to beer.  Guess I'll have to keep searching....  ;P  heehee....


**Don't get me wrong, my friends, I like a good beer now and then too, but come on....BEER flowers??  I guess nothin' says lovin' like yer beer mug o' blooms....

2 comments:

Jess :) said...

I *especially* like how the flowers represent the foam of the beer. Very moving....almost like saying, my cup (of beer) runneth over....

;)

glitzen said...

Hee hee, that is classic. I love it! I must be flower-deprived, huh? Its great! And, happy anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!