12.14.2009

Oh baby, baby!

Because my placenta is in the front, all the pictures were fuzzy and baby was hard to capture on camera...Not to mention baby is a mover and a shaker... ;D
Here is the best shot we have for the last ultrasound we had - last week at 19 weeks. We DO have a great shot of a foot, but figured people would want to see baby...


This is one of those 3d images that at first looked more creepy than they did cute, but this is the best shot of our baby for this round, giving a thumb's up! ;)
(Already loving that our child has our nerdiness - first US baby was waving hi, second US baby was doing the truffle shuffle, now we get a thumb's up! Love it, love it, love it! LOVE BABY!)

4 comments:

Jess :) said...

I didn't MEAN to say baby looks creepy - when you're first going in for checkups the 3d pics are just....different. ;) I think this is an *adorable* pic - and not just cuz I'm the mommy. wow. I'm the mommy. *mind trip* ;)

glitzen said...

Cute little geek! Hee hee. I am soooo excited for you. What a darling ultrasound pic. You will be the BEST Mommy ever. I just know it.
Do you guys have names picked out? Somehow I think it will be unique. :)

Jess :) said...

Thanks Geri - we do (or *I* do) have names picked out but they're not unique... ;P We'd love to come up with something our own but I've always wanted to use family names....so if it's a boy I like Michael Alan (my dad's name is Michael and Sean's middle name is Alan) and if it's a girl I like Jane Nicole (my sisters' middle names)... We'll see - we like other names as well, but I just wanted to really keep some family names.... I don't know!!! ;P

Lacee said...

Precious!