3.01.2010

9 weeks to go! ;D

We are down to the single digits here! ;D No - not temperature (thank goodness!) - but our due date - it's 9 weeks away! :D
We're very excited!
Also, I'm fat. Another little girl at school asked me on Friday if I was having a baby. I said, "yes, how did you know?" She looked at me point-blank and said, "because you're fat!" :) Warm fuzzies... I just smiled. She then proceeded to give me a gift she had "made just for me." (I've never met this little girl...) I took the pink paper cut outs and told her how beautiful they were, one being a puppy and one being a dragonfly. Or a skinny butterfly. Or a dragon. Still pretty! :) Later on I went back into the same classroom for something and she asked me when I was going to give her a note. Perplexed, I asked, "a note for what?" She promptly replied, "so I can come to your house and see the baby!" I smiled and told her I'd bring the baby to school so she could see. She asked if she could be baby's auntie. :) heehee....
And today the daughter of a teacher friend of mine told me that she likes my baby. :) heehee....
I love my job....(and my baby...)
:)

1 comment:

glitzen said...

SOOOOO exciting!! Remember babies are much easier in than out, so do all your projects now. Smile. Your life is about to be touched by an angel, and forever more "your heart will go walking around outside of your body." (I love this quote, it truly captures it best).