1.12.2010

Belly Pictures for Week 24

Lack of creativity for a title for this post notwithstanding, here is a pic of my belly for this week, taken yesterday. :)

Oh, how I love that "I've-just-been-sweeping-up-all-the-dog-hair-ALL-OVER-THE-PLACE" 'do I've got goin' on... ;P heehee.... I love my pups. I can't believe they're still shedding in the middle of winter, but I love my pups, and can't wait to see how they'll react to Baby. A couple years ago, a friend brought over her son when he was about 2 weeks old, and Honey (we didn't have Zoe yet) just couldn't figure out WHAT the car seat was or why it was crying. When my friend took the cover off the baby, all Honey wanted to do was fix whatever was wrong and make him stop crying. ;) Adorable.

2 comments:

glitzen said...

Cute~! You look so cute. We better go do lunch soon while you still have some freedom. LOL. Baby will be here before you know it!!! :)

Jess :) said...

Sounds great Geri! ;D I'm back at the school now, so I work those hours...
:)