1.27.2010

In mid-week 26... ;D

Here we are, in the midst of week 26...

...

...AND my own shock (and dismay) I just came to the realization that you can all see our unmade bed in the mirror. That's nice. SO, please know that....next time I'll cut that out of the shot. JUST KIDDING!!! heehee.... I *can* still make the bed, but I was sick, so it just didn't happen.

Baby has been kicking a lot the last couple days, and we've gotten to see movement from the outside world, which amazes us, and which Sean finds very entertaining... ;)

Pretty soon this little person will be here... :)

2 comments:

Lacee said...

You look so cute! Wow, pretty soon you two will be holding that lil' darlin'. I know what you mean about the unmade bed, before a picture I'm always checking out the background to make sure it looks ok-ish :)

Jess :) said...

I should've checked....heehee.... ;P It's all good. How are you feeling? Been checking your blog but you probably don't feel like typing much...
I can't WAIT to hold our baby! :D
I know you know what that first moment feels like - I'm so excited for that - and all the moments after! ;D